Location: CC Beach Bar, Nai Phlao beach, Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
Friday 14 June, 2019
We suggest you arrive on Friday afternoon if you can, so you can get setup and socialise with the other paddlers.
Saturday 15 June, 2019
07:00-08:00 Onsite Race Registration
08:00 Race Start – 2KM & 3KM races
09:00 Official Opening with the Local Governor
09:15 Race Start – 6KM Technical SUP Race
13:00 Onsite Registration for the afternoon activities
14:00 Afternoon Races Start – 200m sprint, Team Relay, Fun races
17:00 Sunset SUP Yoga
19:00 Beach BBQ & Awards Presentation.
Sunday 16 June, 2019
07:00 Race Start -10KM Distance Race
17:00 Social Sunset Paddle (everyone welcome!)
Monday 17 June, 2019
SUP Adventure to Khao Sok (more info here)
Stay at Praiwan Rafthouse (2 nights)
Wednesday 19 June, 2019
We can all go home!!
All races are classified as 14′ and under. All board construction types welcome.
Leashes to be worn in all SUP races.
2KM Novice Race – Men’s & Women’s
3KM Inflatable Race – Men’s & Women’s
6KM Technical SUP Race – Men’s Under 40, Men’s Over 40, Women’s Under 40, Women’s Over 40
10KM Distance SUP Race – Men’s & Women’s
200m Sprint – Men’s & Women’s
Click here to view the Race Courses
RACE ENTRY FEES
1500 THB – includes race entry into any & all SUP activities, event t-shirt, re-usable water bottle, and beach BBQ dinner.
ON THE DAY ENTRY
1700 THB – includes race entry into any & all SUP activities, event t-shirt, re-usable water bottle, and beach BBQ dinner. But please let us know you are coming so we have enough food for the BBQ.
The Thailand SUP Festival will be held at CC Beach Bar on Nai Phlao beach in Khanom, Thailand.
Khanom is 75km south of Surat Thani, and 100km north of Nakhon Si Thammarat.
TRAVELLING TO KHANOM
- From Phuket: around 4 hours
- From Bangkok: around 10 hours
- From Samui: around 2-3 hours (incl ferry)
- From Songkhla: around 4 hours
Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport (NST)
- Nok Air, Thai LionAir and Thai AirAsia currently operate flights from Bangkok Don Muang (DMK) airport to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport
- After arriving at Nakhon Si Thammarat – it’s around 75 minutes drive to Khanom (transfer or rental car)
- Some airlines provide a Fly & Ride ticket, which includes a minivan transfer from Nakhon Si Thammarat to Khanom town.
Surat Thani Airport (URT)
- Nok Air, Thai LionAir and Thai AirAsia currently operate flights from Bangkok Don Muang (DMK) airport to Surat Thani airport
- Thai Smile and Thai Airways currently operate flights from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) airport to Surat Thani airport
- After arriving at Surat Thani airport- it’s around 90 minute transfer to Khanom (transfer or rental car)
We think airport transfers are around 1600 Baht (one-way trip), so better if you get a few people together. We’ll get more information on this.